- to show in overwhelming numbers, specific stories, pictures, and pledges to Joycelyn Savage and other victims of abuse (physical, sexual, emotional) that there is an abundance of resources and love for them outside the limited constricted world of their abuser, no matter how purportedly powerful, talented, protected, wealthy, or respected he is.
- A) to give people emotionally affected by the Joycelyn Savage/Robert Kelly cult story an additional opportunity to help in a non-monetary way and
B) teach people about the power control wheel so that they are better able to spot abusers in their day to day lives and that of their friends and neighbors and thus stop abuse early.
C) promote causes and fundraisers to end domestic violence and/or that support Joycelyn Savage.
- site concept and creative direction Krista Suh
- illustration Aurora Lady
- design + wordpress development school of life design
- wordpress + php development spencer cree
- moderation Anonymous
- news sarah